Friday, July 2, 2010

tag!




I was tagged by erica, and I think I was tagged by diane, but I'm not sure. now if I could just figure out how to tag...

1- What’s your staple meal?
bierock casserole. no question. yum!!!

2- What do you want to be when you grow up?
besides a veterinarian, a part time stay at home mommy. I want to be very involved with my kids so I only want to work part-time.

3- What book are you reading at the moment (if any)?
haven't started a new one yet. ben gave me kite runner to read - maybe this weekend at the lake...

4- How do you relax?
going for a run. that's my me time.

5- What color are the interior walls of your home?
tan/beige/whatever.

6- What is your guiltiest pleasure?
food - goat cheese & crackers or chubby hubby
tv - the bachelorette. I know, I'm horrible.

7- What time is bedtime and getting up time?
bedtime is usually 10. wake up time ranges - if I'm working, it's between 5:15 & 6:30, if not, it's however long jack (& ben) will let me sleep. :)

8- How long do you spend reading blogs (per day or per week)?
I keep forgetting about them, so I'd say I only view them for about 20 minutes once or twice a week. more if I'm not working as much.

I have to tag 2 people: lindsay & mel :)
curious to see if my tagging worked...

1 comment:

  1. I did tag you! I'm just too lazy to link the tag! Have a good 4th!

    ReplyDelete