Tuesday, May 17, 2011

1 month old!

look at me - two posts within a week! no worries, I'm sure this will all end when I start working again.

here's a shot of finley at 1 month. if you are on facebook, you've probably already seen it.
and here are my 3 favorite human beings ever. :)
and this shot I grabbed of jack - peeking at me through the back of the stroller. he's such a doll. :)
maybe one of these days I will learn how to make my blogs look cool, but for now, this is what you get. :)
if anyone is even reading this...

4 comments:

  1. I'm reading. :) And I think your blog looks great! I love the green and the grass/dandelion at the top!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read it :) the kiddos are are adorable! hope you are enjoying your time off! miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm reading!!! You're doing a great job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ya. 2 posts in 1 week! :) i wanna squeeze your kiddos, they are so cute!

    ReplyDelete